With any gift to the Annual Fund you will become a member of the Hannah Senesh Giving Circle.
Giving Circle Mission:
The Senesh Giving Circle is a working group of Senesh donors committed to a collaborative giving approach to leverage our collective resources and talents. Guided by Jewish values, we assume the responsibility of promoting a vibrant future for children and their communities. We are grateful for all we have and have been given by those before us. It is with philanthropic leadership, rooted in joy and compassion, that we continue that legacy while acknowledging the importance of being present in every moment.
– Galvanized by collaborative decision-making?
– Interested in learning about Jewish wisdom and values about giving?
– Curious about Senesh’s operational budget and motivated by the opportunity to decide, with a group, where to direct your philanthropic dollars?
– Available to attend two of three Giving Circle Meetings in Brooklyn?
Then we invite you to join the Hannah Senesh Giving Circle!
As a Giving Circle member you will:
– Get to know others who care deeply about Senesh and their giving.
– Understand the financial structure at Hannah Senesh from the inside, and collectively direct your contributions to projects that most align with the group’s values.
– Learn Jewish wisdom about giving from Senesh teachers, and bring your own values and philanthropic lens to the group’s giving.
– Spend time with board members who have helped build our treasured community.
Hannah Senesh Giving Circle Co-Chairs: Nina Blecker and Lindsay Bressman.
For more information call our development office at 718-858-8663.